Formulated with 99.2% natural origin, the Lychee-Blackberry Smoothie is a moisturizing complex rich in aloe vera, mango butter, sweet almond and jojoba oils that will provide all the nutrition you need for your hair. This smoothie repairs, protects, softens and limits forks. Its fruity scent and milky texture will remind you of summer! It is suitable for curly and frizzy hair and curly hair looking for nutrition.
- Aloe vera vera moisturizes and nourishes the hair fiber.
- Mango butter prevents the formation of forks.
- Vegetable glycerin is a humectant moisturizing agent that retains hydration.
- Jojoba vegetable oil revitalizes and makes the lengths shine.
- Sweet almond vegetable oil softens and facilitates untangling.
- Provitamin B5 is a fortifying, sheathing and restorative active ingredient. It makes hair shiny, supple and easy to style.
INGREDIENTS:AQUA, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA PROTEIN, MANGIFERA INDICA BUTTER, ALOE BARBADENSIS EXTRACT, PARFUM, PANTHENOL, *BENZYL ALCOHOL, CYMBOPOGON FLEXUOSUS OIL, *DEHYDROACETIC ACID, HEXYL CINNAMAL
*ECOCERT certified preservative
- Cruelty free
- PAO (Post-Opening Period): 18 months
- Packaging recyclable
- Capacity: 250ml
TIPS FOR USE
Apply a hazelnut daily to dry or damp hair. If you want to set your curls right after, apply it on damp hair and then add Boost Curl jelly on curly hair. You can use the smoothie daily.